Be INSPIRED

Follow along and read about how Ryan spent his final days surrounded by those he loved the most... his FAMILY.

*
You can follow my blog at: dearryno.blogspot.com- Our life in Letters to Ryan
***

October 20, 2010

Sneak Peak

This past week the kids and I took a trip up to Wyoming/Utah during Hallie's Fall Break.
We came to visit family and to see Ryan's headstone.
I am getting a little ahead of myself- I still haven't even blogged about all the amazing things we did with Ryan before he passed away, but I was so excited to give you a little peak of this past week:

Beautiful COUNTRY life

Playing outside ALL day long

and a little glimpse of the HEADSTONE...

The trip was great...
Nothing is better than being surrounded by those you LOVE!

***TEAM RYAN FOREVER***

6 comments:

Ryanne said...

Amazing pictures! I'm so glad you got to visit family and feel so loved.

Miranda said...

I love these photos! Awesome job. The country is so picturesque. I love it!

Katelin said...

Glad you were able to take a trip up to Wyoming--it is beautiful there! The headstone looks really neat! Looks like the kids had a ton of fun--so cute!

Seth and Julie said...

I can't wait to see more. You really need to start a photography business someday. You have such a gift. I could look at your pictures all day.

Willis Family said...

Everyone took the words out of my mouth and I thought I'd get to say it: YOUR PICTURES ARE AMAZING!!! I am always in aw when I see your pictures. Even when you're taking a picture of your dashboard of the car and a road sign, you have a way of making it beautiful lol! Glad you got up to see family and the headstone is beautiful!

Mandi Moon said...

What great pics. It's weird to see pics of my old neighborhood. My dad lives in the house on the corner at the top of the road right by the graveyard. We used to walk through Ryan's front yard to get to the KOA when it was still there. Such great memories....