Be INSPIRED

Follow along and read about how Ryan spent his final days surrounded by those he loved the most... his FAMILY.

*
You can follow my blog at: dearryno.blogspot.com- Our life in Letters to Ryan
***

September 10, 2010

Needed PRAYERS

I have been in contact with MANY people over the past year and it has been so touching to see the outpouring of LOVE and SUPPORT that has come to our family- THANK YOU everyone!

A fellow reader (and friend) of the TEAM RYAN blog recently wrote me to say that her husband is entering the final stage of his cancer, where medical treatment is no longer possible. My heart sunk reading the e mail because it was not very long ago that we were going through the same thing. I remember the sadness that I felt at that time and what got me through and kept me going was the strength I received from all the prayers.

I am asking all of you to remember Paul and his family in your thoughts and prayers. The power of prayer is such a real and powerful thing. I hope that Paul can have the time he needs to say goodbye and that his entire family can have the strength and peace they need to get through this difficult time.
***
I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has given us the opportunity to be with our loved ones here on earth and for the knowledge to know that we WILL be reunited again.
~God BLESS~

7 comments:

The Kindle Family said...

Glad you can be an inspiration to others through the challenges that you have experienced recently! Hope YOU are doing well!

Katelin said...

I wrote a note so that I won't forget!! I've been thinking about you and wish I could take you out to Panera for your birthday!! Love you!

Lori Krohmer said...

Margie,

I will keep them in my thoughts. I also wanted to let you know that I still think of you, Ryan and the kids everyday and check the blog for your words. I hope that Paul and his family can find the strength to hold on during this difficult time.

Your East Coast Lymphoma Family,
The Krohmers

renhallows said...

Margie,
I wanted you to know that I think you are amazing.
I really appreciate how you testify of eternal life with our families, throughout this blog.

whirligigdaisy said...

Too much sadness. My best thoughts for you and your friends family.

body lift said...

Margie! My much always with you and your family. I am always prayer for you.

nose surgery said...

Warm and hopeful thoughts for your sister and the rest of your family.